Face Covering - Grey Ferns ( Giving Back )
Face Covering - Grey Ferns by Gift Box Shopping
Gift Box Shopping - Giving Back : Many times the difference between the positive and the negative was from a word from someone, a text from a friend, a song, or a piece of scripture. When designing these masks I tried to convey some of those messages that helped me through those times and put them for others to see. We would like even more people to see this message and try to help these families in a very small way. For every Gift Box Shopping mask purchased, we will donate a mask to families dealing with Pediatric Cancer. This will not take away what they are going through, but hopefully it will provide a small inspiration to them or someone else to continue to have faith and hope.
This non-medical, fabric adult face covering with comfortable adjustable ear loops.
Decorative face covering with a simple collage of fern leaves. This covering is simplistic but stylish.
- Masks are made with 2 layers of 100% cotton
- approx 5" x 8", 15" with straps
- The fabric is cut and sewn based on the natural shape of the human face. This allows for a close fit over the bridge of the nose with adjustable hidden nose wire.
- Adjusting the straps is easy and allows these masks to be worn by an adult, teen, and most children.
- Ear Straps: polyester - adjustable
- Hand Washable - Lay Flay to Dry
- Face Masks are Not Eligible to be Returned for Sanitary Reasons
*Please note that we understand most will use this face mask for coronavirus protection but they are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult your health care professional. The decision to use this wrap as a mask is solely your own. Please remember that use of a face mask is not intended to replace other recommended methods to stop the spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, hand-washing, and avoiding touching your face. Follow the latest recommendations of the CDC and your health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.