Alligator 3 in 1 Toy
Teether, Rattle & Bath Toy in 1
A collection designed for the little ones, My First Zoo, by the Tikiri Sinhalese brand. The character of the light green alligator is perfect to be nibbled to alleviate the discomfort of the first teeth. Made of 100% natural rubber, derived from vegetables, from the Hevea tree, it is 100% safe! Inside a delicious rattle to attract the child's attention and make it fun, developing his senses. The Tikiri do NOT make mold as they DO NOT have holes or valves that allow internal water entry.
Use it for a bath, as a rattle or as a character, it's perfect for telling and getting into wild stories! Also great as beach toy!
Why we like it:
- Tikiri is a brand born in Sri Lanka whose first interest is the well-being of children and babies. Their toys are in fact designed to satisfy and stimulate children's physical and emotional development. Their production is ethically sustainable with the use of eco-friendly and durable matarals such as natural rubber and cotton.
- The use of natural rubber rather than the synthetic one produced by oil, acts against climate change by increasing the number of trees and reducing the use of fossil fuels. In addition, by purchasing the raw material and making the products entirely in Sri Lanka, Tikiri significantly reduces the carbon footprint.
- Design: Alligator or Crocodile
- Colours: Green
- Collection: My First Zoo
- Complies with the European Standard EN17 and American US Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963
- Non-toxic Certificates: Without BPA, phthalates and PVC
- Soft, pleasant to the touch and odorless
- Dimension: 2.4” x 4.3” ( height 11 cm)
- Materials: Biodegradable natural rubber, with GOLS certification, obtained because the products of the Tikiri brand contain more than 95% of certified organic raw material.
- MUST NOT BE STERILIZED. It can be cleaned with soapy water and a damp cloth
- Hand painted with natural colors
- comes boxed as shown